Monday, July 12, 2010

So I tried it for a month on my own and while I did stay pretty consistent with getting to the gym, vacation and eating out countered anything I tried. I feel like I did try. I even did workouts in the gym in the hotel while on vacation but then I ate everything in the city too so whatever. Today however starts the first day of the new me. I am praying it can last but honestly, I am trying just going at it one day at a time. No more when I'm skinny this or when I'm skinny that just I'm going to eat right today and I'm going to exercise today because I have to as a consequence of my historically bad choices. Friends and family have been very encouraging and supporting but I know that I need to do this for me in my way. Pray for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment