Saturday, April 10, 2010

Still Crazy After All These Years

They say that when you are upset or emotional a great activity is journaling. In this case, I am going to use blogging as a substitute. I am at work-no patients so don't worry, no one is being neglected for the making of this blog. I'd love to say that this was going to be cute or funny, but I'm devastated at the state of the world. I'm ready to declare that I'm not crazy this world is. I know we've known this for a long time and I know that is why I admitted a need for a Savior and gave my life to Christ but I'm still trying to figure out why everyone else hasn't caught on. I love that Jesus saved me. I love that I get to know Him and I love that I get to serve Him. I love that I can ask the Creator of the world to heal people, work in my life and use me to better the world I now find myself in. I HATE that I and those I love have to suffer the consequences of choices made by people that aren't willing to make the same choice about who Jesus is. It saddens and upsets me that people say and do things that they are so against the God I love and I ache for them knowing that some day they will have to stand before Him and see who He is and remember what they said about Him. I am heartbroken to read about crashed planes, molested children, dead girls who were bullied into ending their lives, starving children, sick children, abused women, a corrupt government-you name it-it is greiving me. Most of all, I am heartbroken to get a text from someone I love dearly and that I think is an amazing wife and mother and just incredible person and hear that this crazy world is turning their world upside down. That makes me crazy. . .

1 comment:

  1. Jana, I love you and am praying for this crazy world!! God is BIGGER! I am so glad we are aliens in this world. Home is going to be AWESOME! I miss you, friend! 3 more days!!

    ReplyDelete